Wowee! I was so delighted to see how many people, like me, are hungry for a conscious book club! I know lots of people who are part of a community book club but as a Philomath I only seem to be able to devour books that teach me something, that change my perspective somehow, to see the world in a new light.
I wrote a blog post about this a while back with some book suggestions but I thought I’d compile a list that people have suggested over the last couple of days and share it below.
This will be a community owned club… but not a communing in stuffy dark corners of a library sort of club, nooooo, we’re a community of high vibey, love spreading, soul seekers on our own paths, yet knowing there is a whole community of people also doing the same. Let’s come together to learn, share, grow and connect.
I’ll try my best to be the cat herder to begin with, until we find our flow. Let’s aim to have this community ready and raring to go by the New Year, so in the meantime I’ll have a little think about how exactly we can make this work best so we all have the most fun, impact and sense of belonging. If you have any great ideas, do let me know. Oooo I can’t wait!
If you haven’t already said you’d like to be involved – just let me know by email or comment below and I’ll add you to the list.
In the meantime, here are some suggestions from members over the last couple of days… that should be enough to keep you going for now!
- Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- The Divine Matrix by Gregg Bardan
- The Mama Sutraby Ann Cushman
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- The Seat of the Soul by
- Big Magic by Elizebeth Gilbert
- The Art of Happiness by The Dalia Lama
- Light is the New Black by Rebecca Campbell
- Walking One Step at a Time by Erling Kagge
- In Search of Silence by Poorna Bell
- The Power of Positive Energy by Tanaaz Chubb
- Sidhartha by Herman Hesse
- Conversations with God Series by Neal Donald Walsh
- The Four Agreements by Don Migel Ruiz
- The Road Less Travelled by M Scott Peck
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton