Baja California, Mexico
3 – 8 April 2018
Join us on a 6 day adventure of a lifetime in the Mexican wilderness
Taking place on an off-grid ranch in the southern tip of Baja California Sur, a peninsular state of Mexico. You will spend 6 days and 5 nights on the ranch in a traditional Mexican casita surrounded by cactus forests and walking trails. The ranch is home to 12 horses, a vineyard (and wine sampling opportunities), an art studio and a granite pool with epic vista views.
Unplug from Western life and take time to reconnect with yourself, reenergise and enjoy a free spirited adventure in a magical setting.
This adventure includes daily meditation (suitable for beginners) and yoga practices, group coaching sessions and one to one support, a group horse ride through a cactus jungle, an outing to local coastal town for afternoon on the beach, exploring and dinner out and plenty of opportunity to relax by the granite pool.
No phone signal and limited internet accessibility you’ll be invited to truly unplug from technology and the noise of everyday life and instead reconnect with yourself and your wild heart.
- 6 days of activity and 5 nights accommodation
- Transfers to and from the nearest city & airport, La Paz
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- A One to One coaching session
- Group coaching sessions
- One group outing to near by coastal town Los Barilles for the afternoon at the beach
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (excluding the Thursday evenings meal)
- One 2 hour horse ride
- Dinner on the Thursday evening
- Optional wine tour and tasting
- Optional use of the art studio
The details and prices
- Taking place at Racho La Venta
- Information about Baja California found here
- Travel information can be found here
- Information about La Paz found here
- £795 per person
- Accommodation type: Shared Twin Room with Shared bathroom or shared double (couples or friends happy to share a double bed) with private bathroom.
- Payment schemes available
Book via the link above or to arrange a chat to talk through the details of this retreat get in touch here.
“To adventure is to find yourself whole”