Botelet Farm, Cornwall
11 – 13 October 2019
Time just for you
About: If you are a mum or woman in a nurturing role in your life through work, family or other responsibilities, this is the weekend for you! It’s time for YOU to be looked after! I am so excited to be able to offer another opportunity for deserving women to take a weekend for themselves to reenergise.
You will get breakfast and a cup of tea brought to you in bed, you will receive a 20 minute indian head massage or reflexology, yin-yang yoga practices in a stunning rustic barn, beginners meditations, yummy food, country walk and full board of meals, snacks and drinks and uncover simple tools and mindset shifts to help you stay connected in everyday life.
You’ll love this retreat if… You’re a mum with small children – you are in a caring, nurturing role in life or work – you need of some ‘me’ time – you’re in need of some TLC
- 2 Nights accommodation in a gorgeous Cornish Cottage
- All meals, snacks and drinks – breakfast brought to you in bed!
- Daily themed beginners meditations
- Yoga (all levels of experience welcome)
- Group Mindfulness Walk
- 20 minute Indian head or reflexology treatment
- Travel to the retreat
- Extend your treatment or include massage
- Book a one to one coaching session
TRAVEL & PRICES
The nearest train station is Liskeard where you will need to catch a taxi (I can help you book this) or it is easily located just off the A30 if you are arriving by car. Prices are exclusive to our website.
- 1 bed in shared twin room: £325
- 2 persons in private room with double bed: £565
- 1 bed in private single room : £385
- Contact us with any questions or to book referencing this retreat 🙂