One-to-One Coaching and Mentoring
One to One support offers you a held space to receive whatever you need on a personalised basis, right now.
I am a down-to-earth, trained and accredited coach and meditation facilitator. I offer an integrated coaching-meditation approach. Each session will be tailored to you, based on your intention, your experience, where you are in your life and what you need right now.
How do bespoke sessions work?
Your one to one session will last 1 hour, and will include a quick check in to see how your doing and what your intention for the session is, followed by a short mediation to help you ground, arrive fully into your session and to move from your head to your heart. We will then use the bulk of our time together in conversation. Your session will take place remotely – via zoom.
Who is it for?
One-to-one coaching sessions are for you if:
- You would like personalised meditation guidance
- You are facing changes in life and would like some coaching, support or guidance to help your through
- You are feeling a little lost and need some coaching or support to help you find yourself again
- You are starting out on your own self-development/spiritual journey and need some support or guidance along your way
- You’re seeking mindfulness or meditation support in your day to day life
One-to-one mentoring sessions are for you if:
- You are just starting out in the wellness industry
- You are planning your first retreat
- You are developing your retreat offer
- You are developing your wellness offer as an entrepreneur
To get a feel for my meditation approach visit my teacher profile on Insight Timer.
How much does it cost?
Sessions cost £70. Take your sessions whenever you need to – no pressure, no time limit, just when it is most beneficial for you.
How do I book a session?
Purchase your session type via the links below and email me to arrange a time. Remember to email me separately, once you’ve booked on, noting your preferred time and date for your session.
Can I book a session for someone else?
Of course! But I do find that meditation and coaching work best when you arrive at it yourself. So if the person has specifically asked for coaching, then it would be a wonderful gift. If not perhaps book a session yourself for now, and talk to them about your experience.
Any other questions?
Email me [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you.