One to one meditation support
Meditation is time and space just for you and sometimes a little support is all that’s needed to help slow down, surrender and listen to your own heart.
- 45 minute session
- Guided meditation in the Horizon Inspired Retreat yurt
- Recording of your meditation to use in your own time
- Support & guidance for setting up a home practice
How does it work?
Meditation is really just time and space just for you. Sometimes buildings a home practice, uncovering a meditation approach that feels authentic to you and demystifying something that is accessible to everyone, in every moment, just needs a little guidance to get going. I won’t be teaching you anything new, just holding the space for you to realise you already hold all the answers you seek within.
Who’s it for?
- Anyone looking for a moment of headspace
- Those who want to make changes but aren’t quite sure of which direction to take
- Those looking to kick start a new venture, mindset or handle a challenge with grounding, clarity and confidence
- Those wanting to be reenergised and recharge
- Those wanting to get to know, love and accept themselves exactly as they are
You are your own best teacher and carving out moment of deep peace can give you permission to connect with your own inner wisdom.
- Build clarity and confidence within yourself
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Have clear sense of purpose and direction
- Learn simple mindfulness tools for remaining balanced in everyday life
- Lower blood pressure, boost immune system, reduce feelings of stress and anxiety
Why work with me?
I bring a real, down to earth and impactful attitude to meditation. You will receive my full present, focussed attention during each session. Each session will be carefully planned, just for you.
I hold a diploma in meditation facilitation and a further diploma in integrated meditation and coaching but more importantly, I’ve been there and know myself how valuable it is to have someone there to support you in this capacity to move yourself forward.
45 minute session is £40
“Through weekly sessions Joey invited me to fall back in love with life, as a true friend would, with compassion, sincerity and wisdom. Joey was accessible and present and therefore in a very short period of time I learned to cultivate, rather than fear the present moment. I found peace and reconnected with myself and in each guided meditation there was space for much needed exploration. Joey’s intelligence, honesty, and authenticity are true gifts. I am truly grateful for her time and everyone would benefit from her mindfulness support which is, with the lightest touch, life changing”
– Jenna, London
“Joey was a real blessing at a time when I was feeling a bit lost. Her honest, open, and non-judgemental approach invited me to open up and trust. The tools and concepts she shared with me, were key in supporting and encouraging me to believe and trust in myself again. We hold so many of the answers ourselves – this was the biggest lesson I learnt… I would like to thank you for your time, energy and patience. A totally worthwhile experience….”
– Maria, Milan