Registration Is Open
– Course begins on Sunday 1st November –
Meditation & Journaling : Reconnect to inner wisdom, guidance and truth
Embark on a live, community 30 day meditation and journaling journey throughout November, to help you reconnect to your own heart, find your centre and embed a daily practice.
- Daily live guided meditations (Monday-Friday at 8am)
- Daily journaling prompts
- Lesson Videos – Exploring conscious writing, meditation and the relationship between the two + meditation (Saturday/Sunday)
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies via Zoom
- Community – Access to a closed community facebook group
This course is for you if;
- You have some (even a little) experience of meditation already (if not, try the Discover Meditation Course first)
- You are self motivated to embed a daily journaling and meditation practice but would like some support, guidance and accountability to get your started
- You express yourself well through writing and used to keep a journal when you were younger or when traveling but don’t priorities it in everyday life
- You are ready to take responsibility for your own growth, healing and self connection
- You would like to be part of a conscious community, to feel supported as you embark on or deepen your own inner work
Alongside daily prompts and guidance, we will take a look at conscious writing, the science of meditation, various approaches and philosophies and most importantly – we will show up and practice.
We will explore how a simple meditation and journaling practice can help us clear the weeds of the mind to reconnect to our own inner guidance, wisdom and truth.
This is a Month long accountability, inspiration and support course online
By the end of this course you will have embedded and developed a daily journaling and meditation practice, reconnected to your own heart, guidance and wisdom and feel empowered and equipped to continue your practices on your own.
Embark on a live, community 30 day meditation and journaling journey throughout November, to help you reconnect to your own heart, find your centre and embed a daily practice. This is not a "challenge" but an accountability, supportive, community journey designed to help you embed a lasting practice.
The dates for your diary, are as follows:
- Opening ceremony: live via Zoom on Sunday 1st November at 8pm
- Every Monday – Friday through November (from Monday 2nd to Monday 30th) a live meditation will take place at 8am in a closed facebook group, along with a journaling prompt for the day
- Every Saturday & Sunday, a themed video and journaling prompt will go live in the facebook group, supporting self-led practice
- Closing ceremony: live via Zoom Sunday 29th November at 8pm
If you miss a live mediation, a recording can be accessed in the facebook group so you won't miss a thing.
Price £39 - starts 1 November 2020 finishes 30th November 2020
Registration is now closed
The next course will run LIVE from 1 March 2021
This down-to-earth meditation course explores various different meditation approaches, theories and schools of thought, to help you uncover simple meditation practices that suit you in your own life. There is no “one way” – you will uncover your way.
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to explore meditation more intimately, get to know, love and care for themselves more deeply and to live more consciously.
This course is for you if;
- You have a meditation practice but would like to broaden or deepen your understanding of meditation, consciousness and connection
- You are new to meditation and are looking for a welcoming, unbiased, non-judgmental place to start
- You would like to know, understand and love yourself more deeply
- You reflect on the bigger questions in life and want to explore them more intimately
- You are considering training in meditation but not sure what discipline to specialise in
- You are a yoga teacher wishing to broaden or deepen your knowledge of mediation more widely
- You would like to be part of a conscious community as you embark on or deepen your own inner work and are ready to take responsibility to be the light
We will take a look at the science of meditation, various approaches, schools of thought and philosophies and most importantly – you will pop your bottom on a cushion and practice.
You will explore the deeper shifts meditation practices can have on your perception, body and experience of life, whilst using journaling as tool for understanding and reconnection. You will dive into the science, psychology and philosophy of spirituality and meditation and explore what this all means in practice for you!
- Living In Presence – Exploring open awareness – What is Mindfulness?
- Deep Rest – Exploring Guided Visualisation – What is the parasympathetic nervous system?
- Focus – Exploring Focussed Meditation – What is Zen meditation and breath work?
- Transcending Thought – Exploring Mantra Meditation – What is Vedic meditation? / What are affirmations?
- Consciousness – Exploring the conscious and subconscious mind – What is insight meditation? What is movement meditation?
- Spirituality – Exploring oneness and meaning – What is contemplation meditation?
How the course works
- This is a 6 week online course but you can move through the course at your own pace, in your own time and can easily work around existing commitments. The weekly structure is simply offered to aid learning, reflection and offer time for practice but you can go as quickly or as slowly as you like
- Each themed week will include an overview lesson video to introduce the topic, two interviews with teachers, experts or enthusiasts in each field, along with a guided meditation, journaling prompts and guidance for the week ahead
- A ‘micro meditation’ audio will also be offered, for those days when you can’t find the time
- 12 guided meditation audios (plus bonus tracks)
- 6 lessons introducing and outlining each topic or theme
- 12 interviews with teachers, experts and enthusiasts
- 6 themed journaling prompt sheets (plus bonus exercises)
By the end of this course you will have a good understanding of what meditation is and what meditation means to you, as well as the various approaches, practices and paths to consider.
You will have started to embed or deepen a home practice. You will be clear on your own practice moving forward from the course and will have been introduced to some trusted teachers, organisations and trainings if you feel you need more support on your journey.
You will feel clear and empowered about owning and embodying the practices you resonate with the most.
You would have engaged in deep reflections and meditations, helping you to better understand your inner landscape and have a greater sense of clarity when it comes to concepts such as inner voice, ego, intuition, self acceptance and consciousness. You will have the option to be part of a likeminded, conscious community, one which you can remain in, long past when you have finished the course, should you wish to.
“Be the change you wish to see”
Course investment: £59