Register your interest
Starts Monday 22 June 2020
– Door will open for registration on Monday 15 June –
Discover Meditation: A Journey Deeper Within
This unique course is a down to earth, unbiased exploration of meditation, exploring different approaches, theories and schools of thought, to help you uncover tools, approaches and lessons that resonate with you in your own life. There is no one way. You will uncover your way.
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to explore meditation more intimately, get to know, love and care for themselves more deeply and to live more consciously.
This course is for you if
- You have a meditation practice but would like to broaden or deepen your understanding of meditation, consciousness and connection
- You are new to meditation and are looking for a welcoming, unbiased, non-judgmental place to start
- You have been part of the ‘Collective Calm’ community and would like to continue your community practice
- You would like to know, understand and love yourself more deeply
- You reflect on the bigger questions in life and want to explore them more intimately
- You are considering training in meditation but not sure what discipline to specialise in
- You are a yoga teacher wishing to broaden or deepen your knowledge of mediation more widely
- You would like to be part of a conscious community, to feel supported as you embark on or deepen your own inner work and are ready to take responsibility to be the light
We will take a look at the science of meditation, various approaches, schools of thought and philosophies and most importantly – we will show up and practice.
We will explore the deeper shifts meditation practices can have on our perception, body and experience of life, whilst using journaling as tool for understanding and reconnection. We will take a look at the science, psychology and philosophy of spirituality and meditation and explore what this all means in practice.
- Living in presence – Exploring open awareness – What is Mindfulness?
- Deep Rest – Exploring Guided Visualisation – What is the relaxation response? / What is Yoga Nidra?
- Taming focus – Exploring Single Pointed Focus Meditation – What is Zen meditation? / What is Pranayama?
- Transcending Thought – Exploring Mantra Meditation – What is Vedic meditation? / What are affirmations?
- Consciousness – Exploring the conscious and subconscious mind – What is RTT? / What is movement/dynamic meditation?
- Spirituality – Exploring oneness, consciousness and trust – What is contemplation meditation? / ‘What is Oneness Meditation’
How the course works
- This is a 6 week online course
- Every Monday, during the course dates, a new lesson will go live in a private classroom. This can be listened to in your own time, at your own pace and can easily work around existing commitments. You can go as quickly or slowly as you like, the weekly structure is simply offered to aid learning, reflection and offer time for practice.
- Each lesson will include an audio lesson overview, two interviews with teachers, experts or enthusiasts in each field, along with a guided meditation, journaling prompts and guidance for the week ahead
- A ‘micro meditation’ audio will also be offered, for those who are worried about or pressed for time
- You will have access to a weekly live meditation, Q&A and discourse session
- You’ll be invited to join a closed facebook group where you can ask questions and engage in discussion with likeminded community members, as you move through the course
By the end of this course you will have a good understanding of what meditation means to you, as well as the various approaches, beliefs, practices and paths to consider.
You will have started to embed or deepen a home practice. You will be clear on your own practice moving forward from the course and will have been introduced to some trusted teachers, organisations and trainings if you feel you need more support on your journey.
You will feel clear and empowered about owning and embodying the practices you resonate with the most.
You would have engaged in deep conversations, reflections and meditations, helping you to better understand your inner landscape and have a greater sense of clarity when it comes to concepts such as inner voice, ego, intuition, self acceptance and consciousness. You will have been part of a likeminded, conscious community, one which you can remain in, long past the course should you wish to.
I am so incredibly excited to share this experience with you.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST