Botelet Farm, Cornwall
14 September – 16 September 2018
Yoga – Mindfulness – Self Care
Love Yourself First
About: Join this relaxed and informal retreat weekend nestled in amongst the stunning Countryside to press pause for the weekend. With themed daily beginners mindfulness and meditations, Yin and Yang yoga practices, delicious and nutritious food, a country mindfulness walk and a deeply nourishing therapeutic massage this is the perfect weekend to take time for you, reboot your energy supply and learn simple, sustainable tools to take back to your life.
You’ll love this retreat if… You need some time and space just for you – You want to spend a weekend in soulful company – You are a solo traveller – You are new to meditation and mindfulness and want to learn more – You are new to yoga or have a regular practice as all levels of experience welcome – You just feel the need to take a breather to be nourished and thoroughly looked after for the weekend.
– Two nights accommodation in a charming, authentic Cornish Cottage
– Full board of healthy, delicious meals and snacks
– Two Yin-Yang Yoga practices
– Morning and Evening Beginners meditations
– Group Self Care Coaching Session
– Mindfulness walk
– 20 minute therapeutic massage / Reflexology
- Travel to the retreat
- Optional to stay an additional night for a small extra charge
TRAVEL & PRICES
The nearest train station is Liskeard where you will need to catch a taxi (I can help you book this) or it is easily located just off the A30 if you are arriving by car.
- Private room (1 person): £545
- 2 persons in Private double :£945
- 1 bed in shared twin room :£485
- Contact us with any questions