Spring Surrender Retreat at Botelet – Cornwall Retreats
Join us for a three night retreat in rural Cornwall to surrender, top-up and feel more you.
Friday 29 April – Monday 2 May 2022
This retreat is space and time for you to completely surrender into loving support, be nourishing – mind, body, soul – in order to recharge your batteries and go back you your daily life feeling topped up and revitalised. Taking place at the enchanting Botelet Cornwall, found located a secluded, rural location, just a ten minute drive from both Liskeard and Lostwithiel train stations, or easy accessed from the A38 and A30. We use two authentic, cosy cottages as accommodation, while workshops and classes take place in a rustic, utterly charming barn lovingly nicknamed ‘The Pig House’. Use postcode PL14 4RD to plan your route to the venue.
- 3 Nights / 4 days – 29 April – 2 May
- Cosy, authentic Cornish farmhouse cottages
- Fully catered with drinks, snacks and vegetarian meals
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Daily Meditation Guidance with Joey
- ‘Trust Yourself’ journaling workshop with Joey
- Surrender sound bath with Lisa Allen
- 2 x Yoga Practises
- Group walking meditation
- Option to book holistic therapy treatments
Even though my retreat was only a few days, I just can’t tell you how topped up and empowered I feel. I feel clear, open, energised and more ‘me’ than I have done in a long time
Hollow Park Cottage