Spring ‘Wild’ Retreat at 7th Rise – Cornwall Retreats
Join us for a two night retreat in a secluded location, in an ancient oak woodland on the banks of the River Fal, to reconnect to your true nature.
Friday 13 – Sunday 15 May 2022
*One Room Left*
7th Rise is a perfect choice for a soulful retreat. We will gather around fire, under the stars at night, for soulful conversations and wake up our senses with river swimming, dictated by the tide. We will meditate, walk and practice yoga immersed in the forest. You will be fed local, nourishing, heart warming food.
The venue accessed by foot – roughly a 15 minute walk across fields and through woodland. The shower and toilet block are outdoors and shared between the whole group. The showers are hot, with river views (dreamy). There is a choice of accommodation in the main cottage and an off-grid option. This is a back to basics retreat, reconnecting with nature, fire, water, elements, others, calmness and self.
- 2 Nights / 3 days – 13 to 14 May 2022
- Prices from £395 per person
- Fully catered with drinks, snacks and vegetarian meals
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Daily Meditation Guidance with Joey
- Daily Yoga Practise
- Option to book holistic therapy treatments
- Throughout this retreat we will set the intention to reconnect to, savour and honour the elements, reminding us of our own true nature
- To plan your travel to this retreat click here
Even though my retreat was only a few days, I just can’t tell you how topped up and empowered I feel. I feel clear, open, energised and more ‘me’ than I have done in a long time
The Lost Cottage
- *ROOM ON HOLD*
- 2 person room with bunk bed
- £425 pp