Botelet Farm, Cornwall
17 February – 19 February 2018
Join us on a 3 day retreat to rejuvenate before spring
About: Join a small group for a cosy, nourishing and rejuvenating retreat. February is a time for starting to wake back up from a winters hibernation. This wellbeing retreat is about just that. Enjoy a rejuvenating 1 hour full body therapeutic massage to release any tension and a 30 min energy balancing reflexology treatment, a Mindfulness workshop to cultivate healthy habits and choices in everyday life, a personalised one to one coaching session to untie any knots, an energising yoga practice and a countryside walk all themed around rejuvenation, motivation and clarity.
You’ll love this retreat if… You’d prefer a smaller group size than most other retreats (no more than 5) – You would benefit from one to one support – You reaaalllyyy need a massage – You need a weekend away just for your self to recharge, reenergise and get the spring back in your step.
- 2 Nights accommodation in a gorgeous Cornish Cottage
- All meals, snacks and drinks
- Daily themed beginners meditations
- 1 Yoga class
- Group Mindfulness Walk
- 1 hour private coaching session
- 1 hour therapeutic massage
- 30 min reflexology treatment
- Group mindfulness workshop
- Travel to the retreat
- Optional to stay an additional night for a small extra charge
TRAVEL & PRICES
The nearest train station is Liskeard where you will need to catch a taxi (I can help you book this) or it is easily located just off the A30 if you are arriving by car.
- 1 bed in Private room (1 person): £545
- 2 persons in Private double room (2 persons) :£945
- 1 bed in shared twin room :£485
- Contact us with any questions
You have the option of staying an additional night (Bed only, no evening meal or breakfast provided) for £55. Check out is 10am on the Monday.