Wild Woods Retreat at 7th Rise – Cornwall Retreats
Join us for a three night retreat in a secluded location, in an ancient oak woodland on the banks of the River Fal, to reconnect to your true nature.
Friday 24 – Monday 27 September 2021
ONE SPACE LEFT AVAILABLE
7th Rise is a perfect choice for a soulful retreat. We will gather in a small group around fire, under the stars at night, for soulful conversations and wake up our senses with a wild river dip each morning. We will meditate, walk and practice yoga immersed in the forest. You will be fed local, nourishing, heart warming food. Freshen up in a hot water outdoor showers with river views and surrender into your cosy, warm bed at night. You will reconnect inward and outward – aligning body, mind, heart and soul.
- 3 Nights / 4 days – 24 to 27 September
- Prices from £295 per person
- Hot outdoor showers
- Fully catered with drinks, snacks and vegetarian meals
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Daily Meditation Guidance with Joey
- ‘Trust Yourself’ workshop with Joey
- Evening talk and Q&A with special guest
- Yoga Practise on Saturday morning
- Forest walk on Sunday morning
- Option to book holistic therapy treatments
- Three indoor rustic social areas, including a treehouse
- To plan your travel to this retreat click here
Even though my retreat was only a few days, I just can’t tell you how topped up and empowered I feel. I feel clear, open, energised and more ‘me’ than I have done in a long time
The Lost Cottage
The Hunting Lodge
The Potting shed
- A room with 4 single beds – 1 SPACE AVAILABLE
We will be closely monitoring government guidelines throughout the booking process and will have full measures in place to ensure we have a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Book your place on one of our Wellbeing Retreats with a 20% deposit and the remaining balance will be due 6 weeks before the retreat.
To book or register your interest on the waiting list, please email joey directly [email protected] and you will be supported individually and personally every step of the way.
To find out more about the retreat team click the about page here.